Top best answers to the question «What is the best electric car in canada»
- Tesla Model 3 - from $35,000 CAD.
- Tesla Model Y - from $69,990 CAD.
- Nissan Leaf - from $41,600 CAD.
- Porsche Taycan from $119,400 CAD.
- Audi e-tron - from $85,600 CAD.
- Hyundai Kona Electric - from $44,999 CAD.
- Chevrolet Bolt - from $44,998 CAD.
- Mini Cooper SE Electric Hardtop - from $44,990 CAD.
- Tesla's Model 3 is the most popular electric car in Canada, followed by Nissan's Leaf and General Motors ' Chevy Bolt . The International Energy Agency said last week that electric vehicles and more efficient fuel technology will cut transportation demand for oil by 2040 more than previously expected.
5 other answers
Nissan LEAF We start fittingly with the top-selling electric car in the world. The Nissan LEAF got a makeover last year with a renewed design, an upgraded interior and a more-powerful powertrain...
There’s no question in my mind that Toyota’s Prime plugged-in version of its iconic RAV4 is the best electrified vehicle of 2021. Take Canada’s best-selling non-pickup, add a plug-in powertrain,...
Porsche Taycan from $119,400 CAD Released in 2019, the Porsche Taycan is one of the pricier entries in our list of best electric cars. The Porsche Taycan brings all the technology and prestige of Porshe to the fully electric market - expect 0-100 km/h times of between 2.6 and 3.8 seconds between models.
The cheapest Tesla model available in Canada, the Tesla Model 3 is a high-performance luxury electric car, even the ‘entry-level’ Model 3—a RWD sedan with awesome interior tech and sleek styling. Reaching top speeds of 225km per hour, the Standard Range Plus model has a 423km range and fits into iZEV-approved program at $53,000 MSRP. If you want to level up, you can get a Dual Motor All-Wheel Drive, Long Range for $65,000 and Performance for $75,000.
2020 Chevrolet Bolt American auto giant General Motors is currently busy at work developing a roster of electric-powered vehicles, but as of now, in the spring of 2020, the only car in in the GM...