Top best answers to the question «How much does it cost to install a gas fireplace in canada»
Fireplace installation costs between $100 and $5,600 depending on the type. The cost to install a gas fireplace is $2,300 to $4,000, a traditional wood-burning fireplace runs $1,900 to $3,300, and an electric fireplace costs $100 to $2,200.
Gas fireplaces cost about 13 cents an hour (compared to electric heat which costs about 38 cents an hour). At a savings rate of 69%, they are economical to operate, and virtually eliminate heat loss through the chimney. Freestanding units range from $2,000 to $3,000, depending on the model and cost to install.
Those who are looking for an answer to the question «How much does it cost to install a gas fireplace in canada?» often ask the following questions:
👉 How much does it cost to install a gas fireplace?
Cost to Install Gas Fireplace
Most units fall between $400 and $4,000 when including basic installation prices — though costs can run much higher. Depending on the type of fireplace you choose, the total cost of installation can reach anywhere from $2,300-$10,000 at the high end.
- How much does it cost to install a gas fireplace insert?
- How much does it cost to install a gas log fireplace?
- How much does it cost to install a vented gas fireplace?
👉 How much does it cost to install an electric fireplace?
Depending on the size and type of fireplace, you could spend as little as $200. Electric fireplaces are less expensive than the cost of installing a fireplace or woodstove, which can run from $850 to $3,500. Pros of an Electric Fireplace
- How much does it cost to install a ventless gas fireplace?
- How much does it cost to install gas logs in fireplace?
- Cost to install gas fireplace insert?
👉 How much does it cost to install a freestanding gas fireplace?
According to FixR, “The average costs associated with installing a gas fireplace include $600 for the firebox installation, $750 for the vent pipe, $2,750 for the full installation and finishing work, and between $150 and $800 for the gas line, depending on how far it needs to run.”
- How much does it cost to install a direct vent gas fireplace?
- How much does it cost to install a vent-free gas fireplace?
- How much does it cost to install a blower in a gas fireplace?
9 other answers
Guaranteed Installation. Take the hassle out of your gas, electric or wood fireplace installation. The Home Depot Canada (selected stores in Calgary and Lethbridge, AB) does it all for you with professional, insured installers and guaranteed results, all backed by a 1-year warranty.
Ask about applying the fireplace installation cost to your gas utility bill. Ask about financing options. Interest rates as low as 9.95%; No penalty for early payout; Affordable monthly payments debited directly from your bank account; Why Enercare Home Services. We'll provide a one-stop shop for all your fireplace needs. From installation to service and maintenance - we'll ensure you get the right fireplace for your home and we'll help keep it operating safely and efficiently! Professional ...
The average cost for a gas fireplace, including installation, is $2,650 to $5,800, depending on the choice of gas fireplace models, location, and condition. Most homeowners pay approximately $4,000 to install and inspect a direct vent fireplace in an existing wood fireplace, along with the installation of log sets, burners, and gas line.
Ventless Gas Fireplace Cost Ventless gas fireplace inserts usually cost between $2,000 and $3,500, including pro installation. Gel-powered ventless fireplaces, which don’t require gas or help from pros, cost between $300 and $700.
The gas insert usually cost $2,000 to $5,500 and you should also consider adding a yearly maintenance fee for a fireplace professional worth $100. The fuel and power supply will usually range from $300 to $800 for a free-standing, vent-free fireplace while new direct-vent gas firebox will cost you $750 to $3,000.
Fireplace installation costs between $100 and $5,600 depending on the type. The cost to install a gas fireplace is $2,300 to $4,000, a traditional wood-burning fireplace runs $1,900 to $3,300, and an electric fireplace costs $100 to $2,200. Building a masonry fireplace costs $3,500 to $5,600.
According to Home Advisor, the average cost to install a gas fireplace is US$1,951, with most homeowners spending between US$838 to US$3,102. The said prices include both the units and installation. Costhelper.com further details the prices for each type of gas fireplace. Vent-free: US$400 to US$1,500 + installation
Inserts cost $1,200-$2,900, with professional installation adding another $600-$1,000. A direct-vent gas fireplace doesn't need a chimney and is a way to add a fireplace where there isn't one. Installation is through an outside wall, and a pipe-within-a-pipe feature lets air in and exhaust out with just one vent.
It is better to leave this part to professionals. Only hire people who are qualified for the job. The average cost of gas fireplace installation ranges from $750 – $1250. It depends on the type as there are three of them: the gas logs, the vented, and the vent free fireplaces.
We've handpicked 23 related questions for you, similar to «How much does it cost to install a gas fireplace in canada?» so you can surely find the answer!How much to install gas fireplace?
You’ll pay about $4,500 to install a gas fireplace, or between $2,300 and $10,000. Before installation, you’ll need to choose either a vented or a ventless gas fireplace. Here are some things to consider while you’re deciding:How much does a gas fireplace cost?
How Much Does A Gas Fireplace Cost? Typical Range: $2,300 - $10,000How much does gas fireplace installation cost?
- They are, however, more expensive than vent-free fireplaces because of the added material and labor cost of venting them. The cost to install a direct-vent gas fireplace ranges from $3,500 to $7,500, depending on the options included, the specific brand and type of appliance and venting needs.
Gas Fireplace Prices
Gas fireplaces, such as prefabricated models, range from $1,000 to $8,000. Double-sided or multi-sided gas fireplace insert: $1,000-$8,000. Ventless gas fireplace: $2,000-$3,500. Gel-powered ventless, no gas fireplace: $300-$700.
The average cost of a free-standing fireplace installed, including the gas line and hookup, ranges from about $1,485 to $2,575. Homeowners pay closer to $815 to $1,450 for a vent free free-standing fireplace when they install it themselves.How much does a linear gas fireplace cost?
A linear fireplace gas insert costs about $1200 while installing the unit costs another $500 to $3500.How much does using an electric fireplace cost?
- The average electric fireplace uses nearly 1500 watts of power. If you use it just for ambience, then the cost can range anywhere from $0.003 to $0.03 per hour. However, if you use a heating unit as well, the costs will go up to around $0.09 per hour for a medium setting and $0.18 per hour for the maximum setting.
The total cost to install a gas fireplace including the gas line is $2,300 to $4,000. If you have already purchased the fireplace, expect to spend $12 to $25 per linear foot to run a line from the manifold.How much does it cost to install electric brakes?
+ In car installation by auto electrician $500 = Cost per vehicle $850 $850 x Number of vehicles that may tow your caravan 3 = Total cost for the fleet $2,550 ElecbrakesHow much does it cost to install electric gates?
Cost. $1,400 - $12,000. Driveway Gate Installation. $7,000. Electric Gate Installation…How much does it cost to install electric stove?
How much does it cost to install a 220v outlet for a stove? The electrician will price his work according to the length of cable that needs to be run and the amount of labor time he anticipates. Average costs for a journeyman electrician to install a 220/240-volt outlet is about $300.How much does it cost to install electrical wiring?
- For a basic project in zip code 47474 with 1 wiring run, the cost to Install Electrical Wiring starts at $201 - $242 per wiring run. Actual costs will depend on job size, conditions, size options.
Without a properly functioning fuel pump, the engine won’t run. The cost of having the fuel pump replaced by a mechanic will generally be between $260 – $1009, and the price will vary greatly depending on the type of car you own. The majority of the cost comes from the parts themselves, while labor costs are usually fairly consistent.How much does it cost to install gas uk?
Gas boiler supply and installation – £1,100-1,700. Radiators parts and labour – £830. Pipework supply and installation -£230. Extra parts and labour – £230.How much does it cost to install natural gas?
- The most common range for gas appliance installation as $150 to $300. These factors will help determine where on the spectrum your price will fall – or if it might climb higher due to special circumstances.
Vented Fireplace Installation Costs By itself, a vented fireplace can range from $1,000 to $10,000 or more depending on size, shape, and features. This doesn’t include the cost of venting pipe, which will add to overall installation costs due to material as well as specialized labor.How much does a double sided gas fireplace cost?
Double-sided Gas Fireplace Prices
A double-sided or multi-sided gas fireplace insert runs from $1,200 to more than $8,000, not including labor or installation. A two-sided ventless gas fireplace runs from about $1,000 to $2,500.
- Sharing the fire between two rooms, dual-sided electric fireplaces cost $1,500-$1,700 or more, depending on size, style and materials from metal or wood to glass. Installation into the wall is required, so framing and drywall work will be necessary.
They can be placed virtually anywhere in the home, and come in many styles and colours. Gas fireplace inserts range in price from $1,600 to $2,000, depending on the model and venting choices. Natural gas fireplaces are much more cost efficient and environmentally safe.How much does a gas fireplace replacement insert cost?
A gas fireplace inserts costs about $2,000. The price of installation runs from $2,300 to $10,000, depending on factors like personal style, extra gas plumbing and necessary duct work.How much does a napoleon gas fireplace insert cost?
- The Napoleon Roxbury ™ Series Gas Fireplace Insert transforms masonry or prefabricated fireplaces into an efficient heating source starting at MSRP $ 2,349 USD View
- A 1500-watt electric fireplace will cost roughly around 18 cents per hour with all the settings at full throttle. And if one uses a lower heat setting, the cost per hour will drop by several cents.
- The average electric fireplace uses nearly 1500 watts of power. If you use it just for ambience, then the cost can range anywhere from $0.003 to $0.03 per hour.