Asked By: Jimmy Hilpert
Date created: Sun, Apr 25, 2021 6:09 PM
Date updated: Thu, Sep 22, 2022 7:33 AM
Top best answers to the question «How do i know if my dryer is leaking gas»
- Bubbles in water.
- Damaged gas pipe.
- Dead houseplants.
- Hissing or whistling sound near a gas line.
- Smell of sulfur or rotten eggs.
- White cloud or dust cloud near a gas line.
- Blistering or pale skin following direct contact with the gas.
- Chest pains.
- Difficulty breathing.
- Dizziness or lightheadedness.
- Drowsiness or fatigue. Eye and throat irritation.
- Flu-like symptoms.
- Mood changes and swings, including depression.