Top best answers to the question «Electric shock when touching a person what does it mean»
Experiencing a light electrical shock when you touch another person, or at times even objects, is a result of something known as 'static current. ' Basically, everything you see around you is made up of something known as atoms which happen to be the smallest particle of a chemical element that can exist.
1 other answer
So it could be several things a bad connection to earth ground as someone else said but then I would expect more people to experiance to be getting shocked in the building. It could be a heating element in the water heater but pipes are usually bonded to ground.