Costco gas quality?

10
Haylee Abbott asked a question: Costco gas quality?
Asked By: Haylee Abbott
Date created: Tue, May 11, 2021 1:07 AM
Date updated: Wed, Jun 22, 2022 9:32 PM

Content

Video answer: Verify: is name-brand gas better?

Verify: is name-brand gas better?

Top best answers to the question «Costco gas quality»

  • There have been studies done on Costco gas and researchers have found that Costco's top tier gas actually has more cleaning detergents and more consistent octane levels than Chevron . The FOST is GDI, so you won't see the benefits of the "top tier detergents," but quality 91 octane will mean better performance overall.

Video answer: Chevron vs costco gas

Chevron vs costco gas

9 other answers

Costco's gas may often be the cheapest in town, but it's still high-quality. Kirkland Signature fuel meets Top Tier standards, which means it has deposit control additives to clean your engine and help it run more efficiently.

Costco gas is Top Tier and is the best gas on the market. You are getting the additive package in both premium and regular for the cost of the gas, no additional markup. I have used Costco gas in every car or truck I have owned for at least the past 14 years. With the monitoring both on and off-site, I know I am getting the best product available.

IMO there is nothing wrong with costco gas. 90% of the time thats whats in my tank even when I'm going to the track to drag race. The other 10% is usually shell because I want to use their car wash machine. If you are not a member of costco then you absolutely are not informed.

Costco’s gas may often be the cheapest in town, but it’s still high-quality. Kirkland Signature fuel meets Top Tier standards, which means it has deposit control additives to clean your engine and help it run more efficiently.

SkPensFan. · 2y. Costco gas is high quality. Top Tier certified, just like Shell. 87. level 2. rileytp. · 2y. I was working at Costco HQ a few years ago and I overheard the employees talking about how superior Costco gas was to Arco gas.

For any doubters that Costco time and again is one of the cheapest places in the U.S. to buy gas, check out these facts: The Oil Price Information Service (OPIS) conducted a survey in 2017 and found that Costco regularly delivered cheaper gas than every major gas chain. In 2018, Costco dropped to second place, but only below Food 4 Less, and only by a fraction of a cent per gallon.

Costco’s gas may be Top Tier but may 2014 car’s engine drives more noisily every time after fill up while fuel efficiency was adequate. Switching out the gas on the next fill-up like Gulf/Sunoco/whatever brand made my car’s engine more quiet, perform more smoothly and fuel efficiency increased!

Not only is Costco gas Top Tier certified, but it also carries the benchmark of being a Kirkland Signature product. The selling point for Costco gas is that it’s high-quality but also costs less, as much a 21 cents per gallon less. Sinclair – Top Tier?

When Costco is selling its gasoline for so much less than the competition, it’s natural to be skeptical and wonder if the quality is equal to brand-name gasoline such as Exxon, Shell, and Chevron....

Your Answer

Video answer: Costco gasoline//good quality gasoline//

Costco gasoline//good quality gasoline//